This sugar-free smoothie gets its sweetness from natural ingredients: raisins, apples, and bananas. This is one of the most refreshing smoothies I've made. Perfect for a hot, summer day!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Makes: A little over 2 cups
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 2 leaves of kale, chopped
- 1/2 a granny smith apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 cup of water (less water for a thicker smoothie)
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- Put all ingredients into a Vitamix blender. (Any other high-powered blender would work as well.)
- Start off blending at a low speed, using the "Tamper Tool" to push ingredients down towards the blade.
- Blend at a high speed until a uniform color appears. (45 seconds)
- Drink by yourself or share with a friend!